Looking to cure your cabin fever? Come with friends to our “Wine, Women, and Well-Organized Living” workshop featuring Neat Chic Organizing’s Catherine Dryden.
Thursday, March 15th
6pm – 7pm
Franklin Square Inn/Best Western in Troy, 4th Street
Tickets are free; we will be collecting donations at the door to support our community impact projects.
Seats are limited; get your free tickets at this link here.
This workshop will feature:
- Ways to declutter and organize your home
- Letting go of things you don’t need
- How to donate your gently used or new goods to a local charity and make a difference in your community
- Tip sheet and magnet listing donation needs in the community
- Homemade toilet fizzy bomb with recipe to make your own
- Door prize of a Brother P-Touch label maker, and a raffle prize (bring your cash!)
- Wine samples from Via One Hope wines
We can’t wait to see you there!Share: