Save the date for the Junior League of Troy’s premier fundraising event, Dine by Design!
Sunday, October 4, 2015
The Junior League of Troy is hosting its third annual “Dine by Design” fundraiser featuring historic spaces in downtown Troy and the story behind the facade. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Junior League of Troy’s efforts to improve childhood literacy in our community.
This year’s theme is Storied Spaces.
• Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015
• Time: Noon to 3PM
• Ticket Sales: Purchase online at dinebydesign.eventbrite.com, or purchase the day of the event starting at 11AM at the Confectionery
• Cost: $25 adults / $15 student / free for children 12 and under
- The Charles F. Lucas Confectionery, 12 Second Street
- Paul & Alane Hohenberg, 62 Second Street
- Wally & Jane Altes, The Conservatory , 65 3rd Street
- John W. Paine Mansion “The Castle”/RPI Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity House, 49 Second Street
- Home of Arlene Nock, 191 Second Street
If you are interested in purchasing advertising space or a corporate sponsorship, please see these forms below.
2015 Honorary Committee
C. Andre Sullivan
Check this page often for more updates!Share: